Terms and Conditions
- Article 1. Purpose
- Article 2. Definition
- Article 3. Specification, Effect and Revision of Terms and Conditions
- Article 4. Interpretation of Terms and Conditions
- Article 5. Membership and Qualification
- Article 6. Withdrawal of Membership
- Article 7. Provision of Services
- Article 8. Use of Services
- Article 9. Rights and Obligations of the Company
- Article 10. Rights and Obligations of Members
- Article 11. Restriction on the Use of Services
- Article 12. Compensation for Damages
- Article 13. Scope of Disclaimer
- Article 14. Grievance Handling
- Article 15. Dispute Resolution and Jurisdiction
- Article 16. Observance of Law
Article 1. PurposeThis agreement is aimed at stipulating the user's rights, obligations and other incidents in using all services provided by “ParkingFriends” operated by HANCOM Mobility (hereinafter referred to as “Company”).
Article 2. Definition1. The term “ParkingFriends” refers to a fictitious place of business that “Company” sets up by using information and communication software such as online web and mobile application to provide “parking space” registered by “Company” and “Partner” to “Parking-user”. And it is also used as the operator of the business.
2. “Parking Space” refers to a facility for parking a car. In “ParkingFriends”, it is divided into general alliance parking lot, green parking lot, residential parking lot, private parking lot, and public parking lot.
3. “Partner” means an individual or a corporation that contracts with “Company” and provides real-time information and parking space to “User” through “ParkingFriends”.
4. “Parking-user” is the person who wants to park the car by searching the information on “Parking Space” through “ParkingFriends”.
5. “User” means “Member” who can use all services provided by “ParkingFriends” and “Non-member” who can use only extra services.
6. “Member” refers to a person who has completed membership through the membership registration process defined by the company.
7. “Non-member” refers to a person who uses some of “ParkingFriends” services without registering as a member.
8. "Content" means all the articles, photos, videos, etc. posted by the “Company” to the “Members” and “Partners” through online web and mobile applications.
Article 3. Specification, Effect and Revision of Terms and Conditions1. The company shall check the contents of this agreement within the “ParkingFriends” service screen so that the member can check the information of the “Company” along with the company's name, business location, representatives, business registration-number and contact information (telephone, fax, email address, etc.).
2. The Company may amend this Agreement to the extent that it does not violate the relevant laws such as the Act on the Regulation of Terms and Conditions, the Telecommunications Business Act, and the Act on the Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection.
3. The terms and conditions are in effect when the user completes membership registration because the user is essentially required to sign up for the ParkingFriends service.
4. The company may change the terms and conditions without prior notice when necessary. Changed terms and conditions will be announced by posting on the ParkingFriends online site for 7 days from the date of implementation and will be deemed acceptable on the revised terms unless expressly objected by the member.
5. The terms and conditions announced in the manner described in Section 4 shall apply to existing members.
Article 4. Interpretation of Terms and Conditions1. The interpretation of the Terms is based on the contents written in Korean. If the interpretation is different from the Korean contents due to the translation into English and other languages, the interpretation of the Terms shall be followed in Korean.
2. Unspecified articles in the Terms and interpretation of these Terms shall be governed by relevant laws and regulations of Korea.
Article 5. Membership and Qualification1. This article approves the use of the service to members who have completed normal membership through the application provided by the company.
2. If you use other people's information to fill in your membership information, you may be restricted from using the service or punished according to related laws.
3. The Company may refuse to accept, suspend or disqualify an application for membership in the following cases.
1) If you applied to join using someone else's name
2) If you fictitiously fill out the required details when applying
3) When a member who received the suspension of membership from the company, etc. cancels the contract of use and applies for re-use during the period
4) When applying for or performing such acts for the purpose of violating related laws
5) When applying or conducting such activities for the purpose of hindering the well-being or morals of society
6) Threatening electronic transaction order, such as interfering with other people's use of the service or stealing the information
7) Non-observance of Member's Duties according to Article 10
8) Other cases where it is found to be in violation of these Terms of Service or an application for illegal or unfair use and when the company deems it necessary by reasonable judgment
4. If the company disqualifies the membership, the membership will be terminated. In this case, the member will be notified in advance by giving notice. However, if the notice cannot be given due to the member's fault, the notice can be omitted.
Article 6. Withdrawal of Membership1. Members can request the Company to withdraw at any time, and the Company will immediately handle the membership withdrawal.
Article 7. Provision of Services1. In principle, the service is provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, unless there are business or technical obstacles or other special reasons.
2. The company endeavors to provide the service stably according to the terms and conditions, and repairs without delay if the service is stopped for unavoidable reasons. However, in case of system checks, natural disasters, emergencies or other unavoidable circumstances, we may suspend the service temporarily.
3. The services provided by the company to members are as follows.
1) Search for parking space by specific area or business name
2) Details such as name, location, hours of operation, amount and contact details for the parking spot on the map
3) Booking and payment for specific parking lot
4) Navigation to move to specific parking lot
5) Push notifications to user
6) Notice, Event, FAQ
7) Inquiry about service use
8) Other services are provided to other members by other companies through their own development or cooperation agreements with other companies
Article 8. Use of Services1. Users may use the services listed in Article 7, Section 3 immediately after accessing the service and downloading the application.
2. The user can raise a problem with the company at any time about the inconvenience when using the service. The Company will endeavor to resolve if the raising problem from any member is justified.
3. All responsibility for the management of the member's ID and password belongs to the member, and the member cannot transfer or give his / her ID to others. Due to theses, the member shall be responsible for any damage or loss to the member, company or third party caused by the member's registered ID and password.
4. If a member makes a payment to reserve a parking lot, the reservation cannot be cancelled. However, if the objection is made through the customer center two hours ago, the company can consider the member's problem.
Article 9. Rights and Obligations of the Company1. The Company shall do its best to provide continuous and stable services as provided in these Terms.
2. The Company shall always do its best for information security by taking administrative and technical safety measures for member information and related to personal information.
3. The Company contributes to the development of the Internet business by maximizing customer satisfaction by doing its best to maintain the order of e-commerce through fair and sound operation and providing quality services through continuous R&D.
4. If the Company deems it justifiable to the inconveniences and problems arising from the customer, the company will deal with the problem immediately. However, if prompt processing is difficult, the customer will be notified immediately of the reason and processing schedule.
5. The company actively cooperates with the requirements of the consumer protection organizations and public institutions for the necessary data for the promotion of consumer protection.
Article 10. Rights and Obligations of Members1. Members shall not do damage to the company by misusing the service.
2. The member is all responsible for personal management regarding ID and password.
3. Members should not let third parties know their username and password.
4. Members should not do the following.
1) Registration of false information when applying or changing membership
2) Stealing personal information from others
3) Changes to significant information posted by the Company
4) Infringement of intellectual property rights, including copyrights of the company and other third parties
5) Impairing the reputation of the Company and other third parties or interfere with their work;
6) Disclose or post any obscene or violent message, video, audio or any other
7) Other illegal or unfair acts
5. The member shall comply with the contract provisions of this agreement and related laws.
6. The member shall not copy, duplicate, change, translate, publish or otherwise use the information obtained through the service without the Company's prior consent or provide it to others.
7. Members should not hack company services or upload illegal programs.
Article 11. Restriction on the Use of Services1. If a member does any of the following, the company may terminate the use contract or restrict the use of the service without prior notice.
1) Non-observance of Member's Duties according to Article 10
2) If you have violated the regulations of bad posts
3) If you interfere with the company's business or impair others' use of the company's services, such as harming the services provided by the company
4) A probable reason why other companies may no longer be able to provide services
Article 12. Compensation for Damages1. The Company shall not be liable for the use of the services provided with free of charge unless there are special provisions in the relevant laws.
2. If the Company receives a variety of objections, including claims for damages and litigation from third parties due to torts committed by the Member in using the Service, the Member shall indemnify the Company for damage. In the case of failure to indemnify, the member shall be liable for any damages incurred by the company.
Article 13. Scope of Disclaimer1. If the company cannot provide the service due to natural disaster or force majeure, the company shall be exempted from responsibility for providing the service.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any obstacles to the use of the Service due to the Member's fault.
3. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by information provided by other companies than the company or the failure of the service.
4. The Company shall not be legally responsible for the contents of the information, data, facts, reliability, accuracy, etc. posted in relation to the service.
5. It is recommended to consult with experts before making any necessary decisions regarding legal, medical or other financial matters from information obtained through the services provided by the Company or other members' postings on the services.
6. The application of these Terms and Conditions is limited to the registered members, and the Company shall not be liable for any compensation or lawsuit against third parties.
Article 14. Grievance HandlingThe company collects member's opinions related to personal information through telephone, writing, e-mail or homepage and receives complaints and handles them.
Article 15. Dispute Resolution and Jurisdiction1. If there is a dispute related to personal information, the Company and its members may apply for mediation to the Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee for prompt and effective dispute resolution.
2. Lawsuits for disputes arising from the use of the service shall be the court having jurisdiction over the jurisdiction close to the headquarters of the company.
Article 16. Observance of LawMembers are responsible for complying with national and regulatory policies and international laws and the laws of the Parties involved in the use of the Services.
These Terms come into force on September 01, 2018.